Who we are
Joel Amoussou, President and CEO of Efasoft, founded the company in 2005 with a vision to help organizations transform themselves through the innovative use of information technology.
Joel was trained as an aviation Flight Engineer
and has over sixteen years of experience in all
aspects of software development in mission critical
industries such as healthcare, aerospace, defense,
We are driven by innovation, quality, and the success of our customers. We take personal responsibility for what we do.
Examples of past projects:
- Meaningful Use-compliant Electronic Health Record (EHR) System Development for a Behavioral Health EHR vendor.
- Cloud Computing research (technologies, standards, practices, and government regulations) for an EHR vendor.
- Data modeling, XML Schema, WSDL, XSLT, and HL7 standards implementation for a Health Advocacy Platform for a health insurance company.
- SOA contract design based on the Open Travel Alliance (OTA) standards and SOA Governance for a customer loyalty management firm.
- Online content publishing with XSLT2 and JSR 170 for a Magazine Publisher.
- S1000D training for an Aerospace Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) organization.
- Aviation technical data management using ATA iSpec 2200, SGML, XML, XSLT, and Java for an aircraft manufacturer.
- XSLT 2.0 and XQuery training for a telecom company.
- XML authoring environment for a car manufacturer based on the SAE J2008 suite of standards.
- Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM) development for a defense contractor using S1000D, XSD, XInclude, XSLT2, XQuery, XProc, and Yahoo YUI.
- SOA and NIEM (National Information Exchange Model) for a law enforcement information exchange network.
- Mobile social networking site for a telecom company using Spring, Hibernate, Struts 2, W3C Mobile Web Best Practices, and a SCRUM methodology.
- Semantic Web for a publisher using the IPTC News Architecture (NAR), RDF, OWL, SKOS, SPARQL, and Linked Data principles.