Aerospace & Defense
S1000D is the International Specification for Technical Publications utilizing a Common Source Database for military and commercial aviation projects.
We can help you with:
- S1000D Training
- Business Rules Specification
- Data Modules Requirements List (DMRL)
- Common Source Data Base (CSDB)
- Authoring Environment and Content Reuse
- Interactive Electronic Technical Publication (IETP)
- S1000D and SCORM Integration
- Migration from ATA iSpec 2200 to S1000D.
ATA Spec 2300
ATA Spec 2300 is the Data Exchange Standard for Flight Operations Documentation. We help airlines implement the paperless cockpit:
- Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) Content Authoring and Publishing.
The Efasoft Advantage
- Domain knowledge: our staff is trained in flight operations
- Over fifteen years of experience in aerospace content management with leading organizations such as Bombardier Aerospace, Air Canada, and Boeing
- Proven expertise in markup technologies including: SGML, XML Schema, ISO Schematron XSLT2, XProc, XSL FO, XInclude, XForms, XQuery, and XQuery Update.